Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reflect

Visuals in my life...
If you remember about three month ago I did a post about the visuals in my life, and how they impact my life. Well here I am again telling you in a reflective way about the visuals in my life. This semester I have realized just how much visuals impact me as a woman, and in realizing this I have become a very passionate person when it comes to preserving your self-esteem, and building your confidence.

So my reflection on the visuals in my life is based on this video:


While there are millions of adds everyday telling us to be better, faster, stronger, skinnier, prettier, more confident, and brilliant, you don't have to try so hard!  

So the visuals in my life now have more meaning to me...instead of picking up a magazine with a skinny model on it and thinking "God, I wish I had her abs", I now try and think to myself she worked hard for that body, and if I want I can work hard, and not obsess on how others view me. I look in the mirror and feel confident about the women I am, not feel like I need to change based on what the model looks like.


Because this image...
Fasiontimes.com

Is just as beautiful as this...

Because this is what really happens...





No comments:

Post a Comment